Friday, January 06, 2006

Good Livin' - "Don't Stop" (Original Mix) [2005]

This is a House Record of Note

The short burst, 30 second sample that rang in my ears as I surveyed the new tunes from the last couple of months stopped me dead. Coffee barely at my lips I held my cup in mid air, and without breathing I flicked my eyes to the media player - what the hell is this tune?! Coffee down I clicked repeat. And then I did it again. Then I bought it. I stuck it on repeat. FOR AN HOUR.

This is *huge*. This is what I will be playing out as my final tune for the next few weeks. Listen to it now.

I would tell you who produced it, and the label it's out on (Mena Music), and who A&R'd it. But none of that matters, just buy it and get on down. Yes, I'm listening to it now and yes I'm dancing. Don't Stop? Just try and make me!

You can get a copy from DJ Download for £1.49.

Listen to a sample here.

Motivating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home