Monday, November 07, 2005

Purple House - "Celebrate" (Tignino & Leo remix) [2005]

This is a House Record of Note

Honestly, I've no idea who these guys are. I don't know where this one has come from, but I can tell you where it's going. Stright in my box, where it's not leaving. It's another beautiful guitar-driven summer-sunset style house tune. The original is lovely and the vocals are pretty good, but I've chosen this remix to be worthy of note just because it adds a moodier feel and some more 2005 production tweaks to add a real emphasis to the sub bass and extra contrast to the sparkling guitar chord progression. The moody interludes and happy chorus are refreshingly well balanced. I'll be checking the new releases for more from these guys.

The guitar break when it kicks in is all as swirly and pretty as you hope, the vocal is made more subtle, and the underlying guitar part is given the focus. Oh, you know what, I love it. Just like I loved Bob Sinclar's Love Generation, so I love this.

It's time to celebrate.

You can get a copy from Juno, haven't found any digital versions online yet.

Listen to a sample here.

Warming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home